I don’t understand Episode

I don’t understand episode. Someone is going through depression and she voiced out only for episode to have her thread flagged off is that fair? I personally feel she needs someone to talk to.

5 Likes

Actually I’m used to this…
I shouldn’t have made this thread bcz i forcely have to go with episode forum’s flow :cry:
I dont understand this forum too.
The mean people aren’t getting suspended and many things are happenig to the innocents

8 Likes

people flag all the time, for literally anything, that is just how it is, it’s not episode there flag its people on the forum, someone read it think it should not be there and flag it, even if it should not be a flag.

8 Likes

And then it gets hidden anyway! SMH :unamused:

1 Like

Sad

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics.

Please note that any content that violates the Forum General Rules and, by extension, Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines, will be handled accordingly. If you have questions regarding the rules and guidelines, please PM me. If you would to discuss concerns about the forum and/or staff, you can contact Arlene via help ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.