~**I Dont have a title**~||RP||Offical Roleplay||

This Is A Revamped Version Of My Roleplay {Royal Reality}

I Dont Have A Title There are two different kingdoms, One Is Full Of Magical Creatures As The Others Is Full Of Humans, The Humans Took over The Magical Kingdom and as They Were Taken Over, a Group of Creatures Decided To Create Their Own Kingdom Away From The Humans

Rules:

• Don’t godmod.
  • No Perfect People
  • sex scenes Are allowed Just As little detail as Possibe
  • Be Active
  • Anything Serious will be SG-posts from me that will contain as little gore as possible. If It Ever Happens
  • Always write in past tense and in the third person’s perspective ( he/she walked over to the bed).

Sign Ups; https://forms.gle/9MZDWMc8VDbgF7Nr7 { Reminder Please try and get the Faceclaim A Real Person, If You Cant and Have an Idea With it being another Form (Anime) That would be fine}

Faceclaims: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NnzC7HGUmCPWMthQXBvDGz1Fogmk0Y6ImSJGlJdYfrc/edit?usp=sharing

Tags: @Izzy_Jxx @Ayu

1 Like

The Town that they had created was Empty, Everyone was In The Castle Looking around to see the beautiful Thing they had Created, Some people were meeting up, some people were chilling.

Create Your Own Destiny

Willow
Willow sat on a bench reading a book.
thinks I wonder why Mom didn’t tell me i was an angel.
A frown appears on her face as she remembers her mother was killed
Alaia
“Hi, you look sad. Is something wrong?”
Willow
She looks up from her book to look at the girl standing in front of her.
“Um…no I’m fine. I’m Willow.”
Willow reached out her hand for Alaia to shake it.
Alaia
“Oh I’m Alaia, nice to meet you.”
She grabs Willows hand and shakes it gently then sits next to her
“What’re you reading?”
Willow
A book my mother gave to me that my father gave to her its called The Wind In The Willows

ORP if your role-playing with yourself please keep it all in one post so please merge these together!

ok. its sounds like im such a loner cos im roleplaying with myself :joy: its only cos no one else is on

ORP please Use ORP or OORP It means it’s not about your character and it’s not a Rp post

ORP- Do I need to write ‘create your own destiny’?

Raven

I was sitting on the roof of the building, watching people walking, some people were eating and chatting at each other.

“Oh my, I don’t know which one I want… they all look so delicious…” I licked my lip, watching the people.

Then I stood up, sense someone on the other side, “Oh my, who has this amazing power? Whoever it is, I can tell this person must taste delicious! I should go check it out!” I fly over the other side.

Approachable

Dark

I was leaning against the wall, watching people walking and chatting happily, Tsk… Watching them looking so happy so freaking annoying…

Then I notice people stared at me and looked away, frightened which it makes me angry, That pissed me off! I really want to kill them! Sometimes I wish they should drop dead! I thought, annoyingly.

Then someone stopped and stared at me.

“What the hell are you looking at?” I asked, coldly to that person.

Approachable

1 Like

Lucy

“Nothing…” She said looking at the dark haired boy, she looked At Her Jacket …It was To big for her you could tell, but it seemed somehow to fit it.

@Ayu

ORP no

Alaia
Oh…I’ve never heard of it. Do you wanna be friends?
Willow
Sure. So…have any plans for the day?
Alaia
No. How about you?
Willow
Me neither, I might look for an apartment later but for now I’m just going to read.
She picks her book back up and continues to read
Alaia
See you later I gotta go. My dad is probably wondering where I am.
She stands up, dusts herself down and runs over to a tall man and starts talking to him
Willow
thinks I wish I still had a dad, and a mom
She forgets about her thought and continues to chapter 8 of her book

1 Like

ORP

@Izzy_jxx They only reveal their Creature if they trust Each other

ORP oh ok

ORP https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DB6zWiPk4LbsuY9nBiPDPAASj5YmdJ-aAsrKYgm3m-g/edit?usp=sharing Here Is The Link To The Locations

@Izzy_Jxx
@Ayu

1 Like

Dark

“Oh really? Why did you stare at me in the first place, huh?” I asked, giving her the cold looks @UltimaW

1 Like

Lucy

“I don’t know…” She said still looking at ji! , her jacket came down slightly as a Feather Appeared She didn’t Realise @Ayu

Dark

Hm? What is that? I went closer toward her, staring at her and then I picked up a feather on her jacket, examing it for a second.

Then I realized it, “Hey. This feather… Are you what I think you are?” I asked, showing her the feather in from her face @UltimaW

Raven

After I landed on the roof and looked around, “Hm… that power suddenly is gone. Dang, that’s too bad. I’d really want to taste it. Oh well, I guess… Oh?”

I spotted a light brown hair girl walking @Izzy_Jxx , “That girl looks so tasty. She will be my meal. I should follow her.” I began following her.

1 Like

Lucy

“What do you think i’am?” She said Looking at Him, she messed with a strand of her hair being nervous

@Ayu

Dark

“Trying be smartass, huh? Whatever, it’s not like I care anyway.” I took a step back, “Now get out of here and don’t let me see your face again.” I gave her shoo wave at her @UltimaW

1 Like

Lucy

She pushed her jacket down to her arms…Her wings pushed in so they weren’t fully out "Since your Intrested…I’m a Fallen Angel. " she said With her head looking down

@Ayu

Dark

Fallen Angel, huh? That’s surprising. I never thought I would be meeting one. I thought, unemotional.

“I see. Why did you tell me? Don’t that get you in trouble for revealing who you are?” I asked, coldly and curiously. @UltimaW

1 Like

Lucy

“I told you because you were interested and No you don’t get in trouble…” Lifting up her Jacket " Do you have a House? " she asked looking at him

@Ayu