I don't have access to my episode app. Anybody else has this issue?

Hello guys. I am dealing with this issue for 5 days. I reinstalled my app. because the profile tab on my app was missing, and since then when I open the app, a message pops up where it says that I should upgrade my app. I tap the upgrade option, and it loads the app endlessly, it doesn’t take me to the app at all. I tried to submit a ticket, but they said that my phone is not compatible to the app which is not logical because Episode worked on my phone perfectly before. I tried to log in from another device, but the same happened. Now I have both devices with a “frozen” episode app, which means that the issue is with my account. Anybody else had this issue, and how did you solve it?

1 Like

What device do you have? If your device is really old that’s probably why. It used to work for me, but then it stopped because my device was too old and “Not compatible.”

It is samsung galaxy A40 2019. I’m sure the issue is not with the device, but with my account.

2 Likes

Oh okay. I don’t know then… Sorry

2 Likes

This is so weird… Maybe try logging off and on your account?

1 Like

I would do it, but I can’t access the app. That’s the issue :disappointed:

1 Like

I already did that, but I got a reply that maybe my device is not compatible with Episode, but that is weird, because Episode worked perfectly before this happened…

She said she did and it wouldn’t load

2 Likes

If that’s the case then please make the support agent aware in the ticket by responding to them with the information you gave us here. One of the only way’s that they are going to know that your problem has gone unresolved is by letting them know :slight_smile:. Thanks and sorry for any trouble this might have caused :heart:

I already did that, and they said that I have to wait for the new update to reach my device. I guess I have no other choice :disappointed:

Since you’re using an android, maybe try clearing the cache? :thinking:

Still nothing…I cleared the data and the cache, but the same happens…

It’s exactly the same for me they told me they would soon fix it, maybe the next update will be the answer to our problems :sweat:

1 Like

I got the same answer too…but we can’t know when the next update is, which is bad. I hope it will be very soon :disappointed:

Hey i have the same problem. They told me that by the end of this week it should fix itself by the new upgeade. They said if if won’t work by the end of the week it may be a problem with the device - episode app compatibility.

1 Like

Reinstalling the app? :sweat_smile:

I finally received the update on the play store, and the app is working perfect now. I think you should wait for the update, it will for sure solve your problem :slight_smile:

1 Like