I don't have anything to read

Hi there! I don’t have anything to read, so i would love it if you recommended a story or your story down below! Thank you if you do:) :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

U can check out my ig page for stories & I will be adding more & if u have a story feel free to message me to put up for others to check out. Instagram : @lana_epi_reads

1 Like

Wanna read a story about Opera singing with a male MC?

1 Like

You can read my stories. :blob_hearts:

Sinful Desires.
Limelight, Comedy, Choices, and Full cc for the MC, with three endings.

Bad Behavior.
Limelight, Drama and Mystery, Choices, CC.

1 Like

What kind of stories are you looking for? o:

Here’s my story if you want to check it out! It’s an Ink adventure story with drama, comedy, romance and mystery in it. There’s full CC of the MC and semi-CC of the love interests with a choice of male or female love interests.

I would also recommend Everything We Believed by @MelanieyM , Remember Me by @mila.episodes , Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh , and Lost Summer Love by @TamiRose ! :blush:

2 Likes

Just here to let you know, that I think this should be in “Promote your story” section, since you’re not really looking for feedback :wink:

Thank you so much hun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @writerren for making me aware of this post :slight_smile: And @natali.epii - feel free to check out my story if you want :pray:t4::sparkling_heart:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in its own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well, and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes color) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 14 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

Thank you so much Ren :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story if you’re ever interested.

Lost Summer Love

I’ll also recommend these two awesome stories.

All That Remains @writerren (as shown above)
Eternal Oblivion by @silverlady

2 Likes

You can read mine if you’d like: Perfectly Aligned

You can read mine
You are my sunshine limelight version
Title: You are my sunshine (limelight)
Author: Faith Rose
Episode- 9 out ongoing
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance/
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- limelight

Other information choices CC and advance directing and zooms.
Cover-IMG_20191019_114330_019
Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6690020900798464

Here’s ink version
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

Stories i recommend she knows best by @BEEBS07 A Century Heartbreak by @samantha_episode_1

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Do check it out :smiley:

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
[But in title it’s this for now: © :sunny: ꧁༒ཞïცɛ ơʄ 𝕸ǟlåק𝖎ñƈɦı (𝕺rίɠเռąƖ)꧂ ☽ ]
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

Hey ! If you want still want to read anything ( Ithere’s plenty of suggestions still), I would recommend my story. It’s called “The Prince” . It’ has 6 episodes now and it’s still ongoing. It’s in limelight, with full CC. Choices matters !
The link’s here
Thanks you !

Thanks to the wonderful @TamiRose for recommending my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My story info is below. Is there any specific types of stories you’re looking for? :thinking:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eleven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Hey!
It’s my first story…so It would mean a lot if you find time to read it and give me your feedback!
Thankyou😊
TITLE: HOLD MY HANDS
AUTHOR:hazel
STYLE: limelight
DESCRIPTION :
All you wished for is living with your bestfriend while in highschool
But what if an additional bonus of LOVE comes along??
Will you hold his hands or leave him forever?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6622788743659520

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll like enjoy my stories, they’re all romantic comedies. :blush:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 19 - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: Nine - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

Link:

You can check out my story, maybe you will like it :woman_shrugging:t2:

Some info for you

:cherry_blossom: Title: Princess of the Night
:cherry_blossom: Author: Aura
:cherry_blossom: Genre: Fantasy but with some romance and comedy (have in mind I have a weird and dark sense of humor)
:cherry_blossom: Description: My story is about the magic realm hidden from regular human beings. The hidden Kingdom is ruled by two powerful gods – each one of them has their own “part” of the realm.
And of course, there is a rebellious princess that messes everything up (because I like this trope).
:cherry_blossom: Episodes: 3 (I’m waiting for proofreader to check my new chapters before I publish them so it’s only 3 for now :sweat_smile:)
:cherry_blossom: Style: Limelight
:cherry_blossom: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6006750391894016
:cherry_blossom: Story cover:

:cherry_blossom: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/storiesbyaura/

Hello, fancy a r4r?
Link the Red Curtain

1 Like

thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

& thx to @Faith.episode.cats for recommending mine! :relaxed:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :eyes:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you She Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats and Tender Love by @iag1690 :relieved:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

2 Likes