I don't if Episode is acting out all funky or

yesterday I asked someone to write a part of my script for me(not trying to blame them) but I pasted their script piece into the rest of mine and they asked me to preview it so that I could give them feedback, I loved their idea. I had tried previewing an earlier version of my story and it said “error 11” so I left Microsoft edge and switched to google chrome to preview and I started from the scene before that. It was zoomed in now, maybe I accidentally clicked on a random key.

They worked on lines 1021
thru 1034
I am able to preview but zoomed in.

1 Like

Line 1024 has a zoom command.

I thought that would only affect the scene they made for me, not the previous one.

1 Like

If you are on your phone/mobile device when writing code, it zooms in.

But then again I’ve seen a lot us advice that says to not worry about small changes in the web preview because it matters more that readers are going to see it in mobile, that it should be looking the way it’s supposed to on mobile.

I’m doing it all on computer, on edge.

1 Like

Make sure to zoom reset for each scene(it that scene has a zoom). that might be the problem.

How do I do that?

1 Like

@zoom reset

Where would I put that? Sorry I don’t know much about zooming in.

1 Like

Thanks, I am kinda struggling on how to help.

1 Like

Also, @brittanysmith you don’t need the character to stand at screen center or whatever position then have a spot just put the spot.

Well thanks anyway. It seems to be working but it could also be that I reloaded the page and previewed it again.

1 Like

Yep!