I don't know how to feel

hey lovess

So, i like this guy ima just say A amd I’m not sure if I still like him though? Well one of my close friends “kind-of” liked him. Also this other girl my ex-bestfriend likes him as well. So he also got an unexpected foot surgery and I felt SO bad, because i mean he was crying in class dude. Not the point, anyways this is kind of confusing but you can try to understand.

*Basically, i didn’t tell my close friend (Eve) that I liked him because I wanted them to get together kind of but at the same I still liked him. I just was likee, yeah not with me. So my ex-bestfriend (M) was kind of I feel like “overprotective” of him. Yesterday, i asked these words exactly “If Eve asked you to be her Valentine, what would you say?” he said no and when I told Eve she said she already have one :woman_facepalming: Later she said ima ask him for you, and i’m like OOOOOF.

Sorry for this weird disorganized Rant but I needed it.

I also accidentally through a pencil grip thingy directly at his eye, but he blamed his bestfriend bc he’s his “bodyguard”

love,iqra
:heart:

1 Like

Do what feels right <3

4 Likes

My immediate thought wow guy has got 3 girls liking him.

So, big question, do you want to ask him out?

2 Likes

Yeah ik :joy:

Also kind of buttt not suree

1 Like

My advice: If you want to ask him out, go for it! The worst he can say is ‘no’ and in that case you can move onto liking someone else instead.

2 Likes

How are you not sure? Do you want to date him?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.