I don't know how to start my story, can someone help?

Hey, I really don’t know how to start my story. I want to read to get reeled in, but Idk know how. Can someone help?

This is the general idea of the story.

The world has always been separated by two. The vampires have always been on the East wing and the WereWolves have always been on the West. For this, The two species hate eachother.
Dawn White a wolf always wanted to see what was on the other side of the wall, but never got the chance. Well, that’s until She meets Blayze Knight. A ruthless Vampire who she just happens to meet on her side of the boarder. The only problem. This is forbidden. But for Blayze, he sees something he likes? He will do anything to get it.
As for Dawn, she’s stuck in the middle. Between Love…and Family.
But is there more to this Werewolf and Vampire Hating eachother Story? And can Blayze and Dawn change history? Forever?

3 Likes

Maybe you should start off with Dawn talking to other werewolves casually( You know talking about stuff that suggests that they are werewolves) somehow managing for the topic to change to the divide between the vampires and werewolves

I hope I helped

But make sure not to go in too great of detail

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.