I Dont Know What To Do

Due to my laptop having issues…I am seriously panicking right now. This is the devil, honestly. I didnt expect this to happen today or any day, and its the WORST timing. The deadline is fastly approaching, and I THINK, that am not going to make it…🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦. What should I do? I am looking at some tutorials to repair this issue…

5 Likes

What is it doing?

2 Likes

I keep turning it off and on when it keeps on freezing. When I restored the system, and it came back on with no freeze, but 1 second later, it freezed, and now Im getting this. Everything on my laptop I dont want to lose.

I clicked on advanced options…what do I have to do :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Have you tried resetting it?

2 Likes

Yes.

Oml I had those exact same problems!!!

1 Like

I dont want to lose all of my stuff 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

You can save it on a thumbnail or usb drive so in case the same thing happens to your computer that happened to my computer today, nothing too terrible happens

1 Like

Ok. tell me exactly what did u do when u got the problem.

1 Like

…I ignored it :joy:
It didn’t happen too often, so I just ignored it. But today it went bonkers and showed this glitchy thing whenever I tried to use it so my mom bought me a new one…but I lost all my stuff

1 Like

well…alright.

1 Like

try restoring windows if it gives you the option.
it should be under advanced options.

1 Like

I already did but it is not working.

1 Like

you have to reinstall a new copy of windows 10.
you might want to call geeks squad.

2 Likes

Who is tht?!

2 Likes

lol… technical support. I don’t know what it’s called whatever your at :joy::woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Oooh, me a geek!!

1 Like

uh…ok. Im srsly…panicking rn…

2 Likes

Aw, it’ll be ok. Don’t worry

1 Like

Take deep breaths.
Take 5 deep breaths. Count to 5. & Count 5 things around you.
You’ll find a solution before you know it.
Just calm down for a minute.

2 Likes