I Dont Know What To Do

do you tried to repair?

1 Like

yes šŸ¤¦

im calmā€¦calmā€¦calmā€¦calmā€¦

2 Likes

calmā€¦i feel lije smashingā€¦calmā€¦calmā€¦having thoughts of smashingā€¦calmā€¦calmā€¦

still watching tutorialsā€¦calmā€¦calmā€¦

3 Likes

Hey, itā€™s ok. And if you end up having to get a new laptop, you still will have your episode story Iā€™m pretty sure because you would be able to sign into your episode account on a different laptop. Itā€™s ok girlfriend, donā€™t worry! :heart:

2 Likes

Punch a pillow?

1 Like

I donā€™t want to say the obviousā€¦ but have you turned off the laptop?

2 Likes

yeah it is but my main point is all my stuff meaning my personal files is on my laptop. Everyone work I did, family stuff I didā€¦episode backgrounds I didā€¦sighā€¦

2 Likes

million timesā€¦

1 Like

Yeah then I would suggest getting a thumbnail or USB drive

2 Likes

I still have to get back yo my desktop to get them to put on the drive.

2 Likes

smashin n

1 Like

Yeah I know, like transfer them onto there while you can get on your desktop. If you can

2 Likes

I know I know. Once I had lost all of my stuff too! But what I thought about was how much fun it was making all that stuff like the memories and all the covers! I remember how much fun it was to have a fresh start and make new memories to look back on later. I know the family and work stuff is really bad but trust me, It will be ok.

Do you use anytype of backup device?
Like one drive?

1 Like

itā€™s this what is happaening?

3 Likes

Wait on the screen that said advanced options or shut down, have you pressed shut down?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

yess

1 Like

I HOPE IT WORKS! (The tutorial)

2 Likes