I don't trust people who

From my journal entry but I decided to share it with yous lot. Feel free to write down what kind of people you don’t trust.

Warning! Some of the posts may be repetitive from the previous comments I might have made in some threads. but here we go:

1. I don’t trust people who ask you why you feel like s**t and when you tell them, they respond with very dismissive comments that “oh that sucks” or “k” or “oh”. Shows that I won’t trust them next time. You wouldn’t say that to someone who is dying from cancer or if someone’s loved one died.

2. I don’t trust anyone who tell someone that they are a degenerate for liking Hawaiian pizza or sending them death threats for liking Hawaiian pizza.

3. I don’t trust anyone who makes a huge deal out of people with autism. Same with the idiots who think that vaccination causes autism and autism is like a flu when it isn’t at all. People are born with autism, they don’t catch it like a flu.

4. I don’t trust parents that think it’s okay to let their kids show off their body in public or on the internet. Same with parents that spoil their kids with iPads, iPhones and other pricy gadgets.

5. I don’t trust anyone that get offended over words like gym, healthy eating and excercise.

6. I don’t trust people that get other people involve with their relationship problems. Relationships are better when no one knows your business.

7. I don’t trust people who push me to talk about something I don’t want to talk about it when the situation really upsets me.

8. I don’t trust anyone who acts so nice to me when they’re alone but when they’re around their friends/relatives, they start being mean to me in front of these people just to please them. I find that very disrespectful.

9. I don’t trust anyone who thinks that all white people are racist

10. I don’t trust anyone who don’t get that “leave me alone” means leave me alone

I might write more later on but I would like to hear from you guys. It’s okay to disagree with some of the points I made on here.

10 Likes

I agree with most, especially the first one. Boys are like that(no offence), at least those my age. I tell them I feel angry, and they’re like, “Ok”
Like, THAT’S IT??? :frowning_woman:
It just ends up making me angrier.
But I don’t agree with 5. Sorry, I get offended when people suggest I go to the gym, or eat more healthily, or get more excercise.

1 Like

For I moment I thought you were going to hate on the people who starts threads. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hmmm…actually me too. But then I read it.

2 Likes

Not going to argue with you about the fifth point but anyway I hate it when people you once trust do s**t like that. Honestly. why ask in the first place when you’re doing to be vague and dismissive.

1 Like

@epy.tara and @MC.Episode Lol I wasn’t too sure what to call the thread so I labelled it as this. But yeah, it does sound misleading now since you mentioned it.

2 Likes

I thought that, too :sweat_smile:

Perhaps call it:

“I don’t trust people who…” :thinking:

1 Like

I changed the title now so no one gets mixed up hahah

1 Like

Ya know, my family do this sort of thing sometimes. Like, we’re mean to each other sometimes when other people are around, like the energy of another human makes us wanna be vicious to each other for fun, idk what that’s about. It is just something I picked up from my dad. It bothered me at first when he’d do it, but then, I was just like “I’m going to abuse you, too XD” And so people generally avoid us because of it, so it works out. LOL

1 Like

For real? Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking. Must be some culture thing. I’ve noticed this has been happening with me whenever I hang around with my cousins. Like when I’m alone, they’re always like "Big sister (Bengali culture, we call older cousins & siblings big brother/sister Idk why) but when they have their relatives over from Birmingham or Portsmouth (the cities in the UK), they start being so violent towards me and it sickens me.

1 Like

I don’t trust people who are trusted or loved by everyone.

1 Like

No clue why it happens…I think it has more to do with personalities to be honest with you.

It might be people who like drama or maybe people who just enjoy dark, mean humor, especially with people they trust won’t get offended. I’m from Texas, my Dad is from Alabama, but we really had a Sicilian-type household growing up. I suppose…Sicilians can be mean >.>

1 Like

One word: Mafia. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

TRUTH

Yep. My people are* the BEST gangsters, lol

1 Like

Oh okies. I guess it makes sense.

1 Like

Never trust people who claim to have easy answers and solutions for complex problems…

And on a more personal note, I do not trust people who are extremly extroverted and over-confidend…

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Adding onto it, I don’t trust people who try to be friends with everyone. And by everyone I mean anyone.

1 Like

While I do agree that a relationship should be between the people in it and their interactions with each other and how some things in a relationship are meant to be private and personal, I have often found that in times of trouble, there is no problem in confiding in others for advice. People around you will see how you interact with your partner and if they see that one person in the relationship is upset at the other for something they did, I would want them to tell me that so I can change what I’m doing in order to be a better partner. Bottom line, if there’s a problem in my relationship, I would want the advice of someone who has experienced what I have in order to make me a better person.

Just my two cents :slight_smile: I think an alternative way to word it is “I don’t trust people that meddle with my relationships for their own benefit. The decisions I make are my own and while I would want advice, I don’t want my personal life tarnished because someone else doesn’t agree with my decisions.”

1 Like

I’m okay with seeking advice but I’m not okay with the fact that they turn me into the shrink when I have nothing to do with it.

But good point on the alternative way of wording this. I mean some people get mad when someone gets back with someone they wanted to be with (if it involved cheating or domestic abuse then I don’t agree with it).