I dont understand creators contest

I dont get the creators contest. I have a lot of questions

1 when u win a contest do you get put under the Contest winners where you have to go to the home thing and click contest winners and thats where ur stories stay or do your stories get put to the Home page where it shows Whats hot this week and Recently released or do you have to actualy WORK with episode and make stories for them if so can u tell me more about that cuz im rewally into it and if not how do u get there

1. When ppl win the creators contest there is multiple winners and so is there a #1 winner and do they get added to the home page or no.

2. How do i find artists that make art similar to the ones on the episode home page and how much do they cost on average and can you link some to me please

3. can we make suggestions for contests or is that cheating
    Thats all i have for now pls answer these i rlly need help

1 when u win a contest do you get put under the Contest winners where you have to go to the home thing and click contest winners and thats where ur stories stay or do your stories get put to the Home page where it shows Whats hot this week and Recently released or do you have to actualy WORK with episode and make stories for them if so can u tell me more about that cuz im rewally into it and if not how do u get there
You get put into a special shelf- see the side bar right now where there’s a shelf called “Queer”? That’s a contest winners shelf.
After the shelf’s over, you get moved into the “contest winners” section.
“What’s hot this week” and “recently released” are for featured stories. Sometimes community creators get approached by Episode to turn their story into a featured one but you need to get selected.

2. When ppl win the creators contest there is multiple winners and so is there a #1 winner and do they get added to the home page or no.
Multiple winners. I think anywhere from 6-18 and they go into the special shelf as I mentioned above.

3. How do i find artists that make art similar to the ones on the episode home page and how much do they cost on average and can you link some to me please

Prices vary depending on numerous factors and are usually in USD.

4. can we make suggestions for contests or is that cheating
Sure you can and there have been threads in the past:

There isn’t really a “#1”. From the winners one of them gets the “Best Directing” honour and another “Best Interactivity” neither of these I would consider to be “#1

And the rest is like @EliseC explained. The winners get to be on a shelf first for 2 weeks and then get moved to a permanent spot on “Contest Winners” on the app.

If the contest winner stories do well enough in reads/retention Episode may purchase it from the author and feature it as their official story. Only then it would come int he “What’s Hot” and “Recently released” otherwise they have permanent places in “Contest Winners”