I feel like I should delete my story and start all over. :(

Summer Young is a great name, it’s unique enough that it’s not boring but normal enough that it’s realistic. For the kids I would choose names that mean something to Summer, name them after her parents, her favorite places, characters from movies, names of songs she likes, no one actually has to know this information but readers can tell how much time and effort you put into a narrative so even if they don’t know why the kids have those names they’ll get the sense that you thought about it and you know your MC. Generally names should reflect background, interests, history of the character’s family. It doesn’t have to be some deep convoluted plot point but people will feel the effort. I think if you read your story and like it there’s no reason to change it.

1 Like

Bby keep writing it. I’m sure it is great. I’ll also start reading it and share some honest feedback with you :star:

1 Like

Bby keep writing it. I’m sure it is great . I’ll also start reading it and share some honest feedback with you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you.

I think all of us can make improvements in things we do, that doesn’t mean we have to start over- that doesn’t mean you have to start over. Just improve the areas you think you need to improve, starting over is a lot of work.

2 Likes