I feel really sad, I don't know what to do. I need cheering up...(please don't read if you're extremely sensitive...)

I’m sorry, I don’t know what I’m thinking by posting this on such a positive forum.
I feel so scared right now, like everything and everyone is against me. That I’m useless and that I shouldn’t exist.
I’m sorry for ruining this forum lol and I’m sorry if I sound like I’m wallowing… Or “attention seeking.”

Heyyyyyy

STRANGER THINGS!

What about it?

…I just wanted to cheer you up

Maybe this happy puppy will help a little bit? :slight_smile:

Haha sorry. It was probably a miscommunication problem…

Thank you x :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks though x

I don’t know you personally, but there’s a reason for everything.
You’re amazing in your own way. If someone has said something to you, don’t believe it. It’s probably their own insecurity talking if they mistreat you.
Much love.
Lindsey.
PS. If you’re under 18, it gets better.

I’m 22 but thanks for taking the time to respond to this, I really appreciate it.

No problem. I hope things get better for you.

Thanks again. x

It gets better, trust me-as you get older, it will get better💜 Nothing to be ashamed in talking about how you feel- let it all out and please remember that your beautiful life is important, you are important, you lovely person! If you ever need someone to talk to we are here for you, you do not have to go through this alone. We will support, we will try our best to get your spirits up.

I grew up as a loner, so I know what it feels like to have people against you, to feel useless
But you need to be strong and don’t let negativity ever get you down!
Going through rough times is hard but having someone - a community full of lovely users- to take time to listen, listen, listen and comfort as well as provide positivity and advice is very helpful. You will get better, promise me you will try to stay optimistic.

You don’t need to apologize for how you feel. :sparkling_heart: And you don’t sound like you’re an attention seeker whatsoever. It must have taken a lot of courage to put your heart out like you have in your post, and I find that very admirable and brave of you.

You’re not alone. I know how you feel, especially about feeling “useless”. It’s a feeling that plagues me and others all too often, pulling us down to depths that we didn’t even know were possible. When it strikes, we have to remember all of the things we are before we focus on the things we’re not.

You are loved. You are valid. You’re strong. You deserve to exist, and you deserve happiness. You’re worthy of everything and more. You’re human.

What you aren’t is useless. No one is.

Be kind to yourself as you get through this and heal. When I was in therapy, my doctor instructed me to pick a mantra to use for myself whenever I was struggling, and I’ll share it with you now because I think it may apply and hopefully help you:
This too shall pass.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always here! We’re always here.
I hope you feel better soon. Take care. :two_hearts:

Well note that not everything and everyone is against you

Don’t be scared

Saying it out will make you feel better so why not?

No one is useless and exist for something or someone or any reason possible

May this positive forums make you positive too!

Okay you are not ruining anything, and I know how you feel.:blush:
But you just need to remember that your not alone (we are all family here and we all love you) :heart:
And… Sorry to tell you this, you are kinda stuck with us here…

Lol jk jk :joy:

But still if you need someone to listen to your problems or if you need someone to talk to I’m always here for you. :blush:

@goth.gaia @SilverStar @JemU776 @Lindsey_H @bethanyk14 @Clarkiiie @sofia2

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I am so grateful for all your messages, it means a lot to me.
You’re all such lovely people! :two_hearts:

I struggle with this too! Lately I’ve actually had dreams about being sick & tired of my mind lol. I think that’s when you reach the end & you’re truly done feeling this way.

Just remember you have meaning & you’re worth the world despite how you feel. You are your own world. You matter and you make this world better with you in it. You impact it in ways no one else can. No one is a better you than you. You’re one of a kind & that’s more than amazing.

Don’t apologize. Your feelings matter & deserve to be shared. You’re so strong to endure such negative feelings & even stronger to address it. If the world is against you for being you than let it be against you! If you have to be anything else other than yourself just to make the world happy then that’s no way to live & you don’t deserve that.

You start feeling like you matter when you put yourself first. Treat yourself right. Love yourself the most. Live your purpose, do what makes you happy, surround yourself with people you adore & make this life worthwhile. :sparkles:

Even though I’m a stranger, I believe in you. You’re gonna go places. :heart: