I feel so sad...the community feels so dried up😟

Okay…so since I came back…some really special people be telling me that this place has been dried up for a while now…Nd I think it’s true… please people let’s try to be active here…maybe discuss stories or something like that🙃 maybe that’ll be fun…I don’t know if my suggestion may sound stupid but there I said it…I need d vibes back… please guys…
Okay let me start this up…tell me about one of the famous stories you have read if I’ve read it we can discuss Nd share our likes Nd dislikes about but if I haven’t then I’ll go check it out…
Please people drop Ur stories… whether you’ve seen my posts before or not just try to be interactive okay…and I also need followers don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @Kenzienorman4 on Instagram guys…am trying to gain followers :sweat_smile: and make friends too ofc…so if u want to follow me just DM when you have Nd we’ll be friends…we could also start a lovely friendship here to…so thank y’all and love y’all too​:heartpulse::heart_eyes:

23 Likes

I haven’t noticed the forums being dried up :thinking: I would know, I check back here every 30 minutes :joy: Although, there aren’t large, long lasting conversations if that’s what you mean…I’ve seen few people leaving the forums or going back to writing which takes up time there, and less time here. Plus, they’re announcing the winners of the R&R contest in a few weeks or month(s) I believe, along with just releasing the Double Life (DL) contest which is also taking up more time in the Writer’s Portal.
What can you do :woman_shrugging: ?

5 Likes

And plus, most of the writers on this website/app are now teenagers including me. Plus now with all the school work needed to be done there is barley anytime to hold up a conversation. anyways, back to what she said,

A book that I love till this day is called The Runaway, I have re-read that story countless number of times and it never gets old.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion haven’t read it before so I’ll go check it out

1 Like

What I actually mean is like…I don’t see this place the way it was before…so I feel we could just start up a convo

1 Like

I get that since the forum has lots of teens including me… school work keeps alot of em busy Nd I for one can say that too cuz currently am writing exams before we go on holidays…we are ending tomorrow btw hurray!!..buh I feel we should u know make it lively anytime we feel we can…like when we check up on posts we should just make it lively

1 Like

Like I said I need friends too even if our conversation can’t go a long way here u could follow me on ig…DM me and we could eventually be good friends…cuz I wouldn’t want a great conversation go to waste

1 Like

That’s why I try to reply to multiple threads and help people here. I think that the forums have many people, but most of our threads have zero replies and they basically lost in the many threads that this website has, so that’s why people think that we are losing people…

My solution is to seek threads without many replies and try to help or share our opinions :((

2 Likes

I think you are right, I have been here on and off since 2017, and the community have become quite toxic as well. :persevere:

5 Likes

Great idea…I really wanted this to be kinds interactive…u give me stories we talk about it Nd all that buh it’s good…am waiting to see all d replies cuz rn I can see some people r trying to reply

1 Like

Am so sorry to hear that dearie☹️… buh don’t worry…thinks can change

1 Like

I think one of the most interactive things we could do would be reverse polls?? I do them on my IG story sometimes… Basically you have to give an answer before you know what the question is… (try not to cheat… it’s hard lol) Idk if it would work on here but I can try!

Round One!
Round One Answer
  • Sink
  • Bucket

0 voters

Round One Question

I prefer to pee in a ____.

Round Two!
Round Two Answer

0 voters

Round Two Question

How long (in inches) are your fingers?

Round Three!
Round Three Answer
  • Slugs
  • Moths

0 voters

Round Three Question

What do you like to brush your teeth with?

Round Four!
Round Four Question

0 voters

Round Four Question

How many spiders are currently living in your pillow?

Round Five
Round Five Answer

0 voters

Round Five Question

How many times, on average, do you fart throughout the day?

Round Six!
Round Six Answer
  • 300 Chickens
  • 300 People

0 voters

Round Six Question

It’s the middle of a zombie apocalypse… who are you choosing for your army?

I do these daily on my IG. Let me know if y’all think this would spark conversation and if it would be a good thread idea that I would update daily as well.

9 Likes

I like your idea, I tried to do many things like this and people just ignored me :((

I will reply with some stories I like (that are popular):

Summer Fever
Touch My Soul
Revenge
CEO’S Don’t Play
Dirty Boy
Rey de Oros

5 Likes

I’ve posted things that had alot of replies…tbh I felt so happy Nd I was encouraged to right more… the replies were so sweet…I felt good in here💓

2 Likes

When I said the stuff about teenagers, I did not mean it as a bad way, Im just new to forums so i dont totally get what you are saying, but you are entitled to your opinion. PLUS i actually like talking about the books I see on episode because they are great, but not many people actually want to talk about it, most people just come on here for coding help and then just leave when/if they have/get an answer

1 Like

Haven’t read any lol buh like I said I’ll check out d books I haven’t read Nd I can give us a feedback in them…if I like or not something like that

1 Like

That is such a good idea actually :ok_hand:t2::joy:

1 Like

Im currently reading “hooked” like literally in this moment, it its so fricken good!!!

1 Like

So if you like discussing books am right here…I love discussing things with people especially when they get me…u know there’s just this feeling that u know u aren’t just saying rubbish :joy:

1 Like

Thanks