I feel so sad...the community feels so dried up😟

Going to episode right now brb

1 Like

Is it hooked being revamped or something else?

Uh I loved it…it’s totally okay…idk how to do it lol…what made me laugh was the fact I chose sink and then I read the question Nd it said do u prefer to pee in a …and my answer was sink​:joy::rofl:

1 Like

@Matawrites please tell me d exact hooked so I can check it out

1 Like

2 Likes

This is so funny. I remember these sort if polls when I when on ig this morning. But I let my sister pick most of my answers for this one. I picked the first one tho and I am glad I picked bucket. I mean surely the other one would be awkward to do. :joy:

3 Likes

Yh Nd that’s what I picked without knowing :joy:

Cool I’ll check it out

You almost done…it must be really good then

1 Like

yes lol, I actually started the story yesterday in the am lol.

1 Like

Just read the first chapter and I must say I like the character Jay Jay already

1 Like

With her friend Claire… can’t wait to find out who Claire’s father is and who the creep is…the person who texted her

Right!! Im on the last chapter, I hope she updates soon!

1 Like

totally random. But like this one time I searched up on episode “love” and it showed a story called "In love with my brother’. :joy: Am I the only one that saw that? :thinking: It had like 2 million reads! It was a while back and in ink. have you seen it?

2 Likes

I SAW THAT OMG!!! I deleted the app for a couple months. needed to clear my mind bc SH*T :flushed:

2 Likes

RIGHT! I was wondering what kind of app I was one :kissing:

2 Likes

I saw one the other day titled “In love with my half brother?” with the question mark lol. and another one implied that the MC falls in love with her full brother :grinning::grinning::grinning: like what are y’all doing on here ???

2 Likes

Maybe things will pick back up in the summer :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Yeah, this place is kinda dying as much as I hate to admit it :sweat_smile: At this point I think people just come here for the art updates.

1 Like

yes that’s probably true and hi i have read you story top designer

2 Likes