I finally came out ! ✨

I’m so with you in the Christian part, my family is too. So part of that is stopping me, though they accept it fully. And I have crazy anxiety and they probably wouldn’t believe me.

But, congrats on coming out!! It’s amazeballs cause it’s something I’m not able to do yet. 🥲❤️

5 Likes

Oh my gosh same!
But I don’t know if it’s actually right or wrong if it’s a sin or it’s fine… I wanna embrace it but… I don’t think I know how to at this point in my life anymore (lol that got kinda deep sorry)

6 Likes

Congratulations! So happy for you💖
I’m so sorry to hear about your parents’ reactions, but also glad that you’re accepting yourself for who you are! Do not change for anyone! So much love to you​:pleading_face::black_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Hope the situation with your parents dies down

3 Likes

Congrats :blush: Hope you have a happy and sweet life with a girl :innocent:

2 Likes

:confetti_ball: Yay! for you :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

that’s wonderful. though don’t worry about your parents, they will say something very soon

2 Likes

So proud of you, love. I am a catholic as well and I am really sad to hear that your parents aren’t talking to you. They’ll come around and you’re really brave! I still don’t understand why some people don’t understand that love has no gender …ehh who kows? Don’t worry, your parents will talk to you soon and I am sure they are happy to have a daughter like you. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

im so happy for you!!! i really hope your parents will eventually accept you because you are amazing and beautiful just the way you are. wishing you the best! :black_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you,congrats :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :'D

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada: I think you’re so brave! :star_struck:

2 Likes

There is no right or wrong when it comes to how you feel. If you feel a certain way, stand by it. But, always be prepared for it to go south

4 Likes

congratulations <33

2 Likes

This! This is amazing really congrats, especially with people nowadays that think “coming out” is just wrong, well guess what it is not wrong- you are who you are and the older generation needs to learn that, that’s the way our world works now, I have supported the LGBTQ+ community for years now, my family are total homophobes not even joking, I literally can’t believe how bad my family are, they think trans people are weird and gross, they think the LGBTQ+ community is gross, it’s horrible so I feel for anyone who is part of it,

I may not be part of it but if my dad ever looked on episode and seen I am writing a LGBTQ+ story I am sure he is gonna freak out and be like “YOU CAN’T BE WRITING THOSE TYPES OF STORIES!! THAT IS SO WRONG NOPE NOPE DELETE THE APP DELETE IT” I just know this and that’s just sad I gotta say, cause how will I ever become a writer if he won’t accept this!

Oh well, congrats anyway love! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Omg, congrats!!! It was probably so hard, but the worst part is over!! I’m so proud of you!!!
:prideflag:

4 Likes

congrats!! you are so brave for doing that :))

hope your parents come around and accept you soon :heartpulse:

happy pride month!! :prideflag:

4 Likes

Congrats!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU! Your beautiful just the way you are and don’t let anyone change that! :rainbow_flag::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats on coming out, I’m so proud of you! :star_struck:
It’s very admirable that you’re proud of yourself and accept yourself, despite what your parents think of it.
Remember that you are loved :heart: :rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Congrats on being yourself. Too bad about your parents, but if they have a problem with that, that’s theirs not yours. As long as you are happy with yourself, that’s all that matters.

4 Likes