I found a new code nobody thinks works yet it works for me X'D

@WENDY walks to spot 1.250 -92 -14 in 0.500 and WENDY does it while running then BERIANA enters from left to spot 1.250 244 33

@BERIANA enters from left to spot 1.250 244 33

or

@BERIANA enters from left to spot 1.250 244 33 in 3

It works!~ I tried it out in the previewer, lol, it DOES work!

XD

Just because I said nobody doesnā€™t mean that I mean nobody srly donā€™t argue with me over one little statement, plsā€¦ I know that some of yā€™all will do it, so pls, donā€™t.

2 Likes

What? Lemme see.

1 Like

Is this Ink or Limelight, not to mention. This code should work. Itā€™s just a but more advanced,
why wouldnā€™t this work?

Maybe itā€™s because itā€™s me. I do a lot of fancy dancy coding in my story. Does your group do advance coding? (If you donā€™t understand Iā€™ll define ā€œadvanceā€. This is not to be rude)

I found it in Classic.

I donā€™t have a human group, I have God and me. :smiley:

Lol, all the power to you then. Iā€™m a Inker so I canā€™t say much. :heart: glad you found a technique.

I found it out by accident, and Iā€™m very happy that God showed me. Btw, all the power be to God, and not me, heā€™s the brains behind this, Iā€™m not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome :wink:
Experimenting on Episode by trying out different coding techniques can produce all kinds of cool results :sunglasses::black_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since it involves coding/scripting.Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

@episode.emma I found you a classic friend :wink:

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know how to code lol Iā€™m really bad tips

1 Like