I found an amazing best friend through Episode Interactive

Hi all <3
I am a reader and writer here but, I just want to say in this thread, that I thank Episode Interactive that I met another author who is now the closest, amazing best friend to me. We have been messaging each other, video-calling, voice-chatting for about over 2 years now. I’m from Ireland, she’s from the gorgeous USA and it’s incredibly hard to find an amazing close friend, but thanks to Episode Interactive, I found one.

So thank you Episode Interactive. If it wasn’t for this app, I wouldn’t have met her. Her and I are both very thankful for this <3 <3 <3

7 Likes

Glad you found a friend :heart:

3 Likes

Episode Interactive has lead us to amazing souls and we’ll all have a friendship that lasts a lifetime :sunglasses: :blob_hearts: And I’m so happy for you, when I hear stories like this, it warms my heart :blush: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

awesome! :100::heavy_heart_exclamation::raised_hands::grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much Jem :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Ianafrazer :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.