I give up no story

I’m not writing a story in episode since people say they wanna help but back out it so yea

3 Likes

U dont havw to wait for them to help. U can watch joseph evans tutorials on how to do it. Look on forums on how to do this n that for characters, etc. U dont have to wait for ppl to help n then they feel lazy n back down. Start getting to know basics for yrself, so u will get the hang of what u need to do. Dont always depend on ppl to help if their not going to help. If its yr choice to stop writing all cuz ppl dont help then yr choice. :+1: @Tinabear313

3 Likes

Note: Ppl can/cant help all the time, u have to learm things for yrself. Once u get the hang of things. U ARE SET TO GO!:raised_hands: U did it on yr own n u can help others if u feel like it. Dont give up. JUST. BRING. IT! :sunglasses::raised_hands::fire:

4 Likes

What do you need help with maybe I can try to help I’m not the best at explaining this over the Internet but I can surely try don’t give up! I even helped @lanafrazer_episode with overlays :relieved::sparkling_heart: I can do my best to help you too!

2 Likes

yes u did n now im getting the hang of it. :+1::raised_hands::fire::blush::sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

I agree with you 100%
Joseph evans youtube videos are super helpful. And I agree that people shouldn’t just give up on doing a story just beacuse some people are a bit too lazy to help. It’s even a bit more sarisfying to work on a story alone and then when it gets reads you can be proud that you worked so hard on it by yourself and now you see that people are enjoying it.

4 Likes

Yes I used Joesph Evans when I first started :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Same here. I was super lost on how does coding work but Joseph Evans videos to the rescue :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

yep!

:joy::joy::weary:yes!!! If it wasn’t for those videos in the very beginning and previewer in the portal now (thank GOD!!) I wouldn’t be here! But when I first started we didn’t have previewer and I didn’t know anyone on forums so Joseph Evans was all I had :sob::joy::weary: tough times man!

Ohhh I luckily joined after there was preview but it wasn’t any help to me since it didn’t work on my computer :sweat_smile: :grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:well you should read how bad my first story was!!! AND IT WAS IN CLASSIC :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: sooo bad!! :weary::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks everyone I just felling crappy 8 cant get the codeing

2 Likes

No one can at first I’m STILL learning! You’ll get there! And you have forums if you need help it’s a great way to learn! :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

why do you need help?

I am dyslexic and it’s very hard for me to put the codes in as much as I Tried reading the tutorials

2 Likes

Then watching the videos Joseph Evans does would be perfect for you he breaks it down and shows you what it’ll look like :relieved:

I’m have they agin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.