I GOT 10 READS... Time to post Chapter 4 of My Royal Adventure

So On my profile on episode I said that I would post Chapter 4 if I got 10 reads before I finished episode 5 (if I did make episode 5 first then I would post both at the same time)
I have just barely started episode 5 (I just finished episode 4 like a few days ago)
I logged on yesterday and seen I had 8 reads and didn’t think too much of it but then I log on today and it looks like I’m posting episode 4
Edit: Posted!

Thanks to my 10 readers you guys deserve another episode :slight_smile:
I’m going to do the same with episode 5 btw bc it seems to be ok for me
So im currently writing episode 5 when I get 20 reads and the episode is already done I will just post it if I don’t I post it with episode 6 whenever it gets finished its a win win bc if u wait there is two episodes for you but if you want it early just read the story

If you haven’t seen my story and you have no idea what I’m talking about here it is if you want to check it out

[I’m not really up for R4R because I dont know when I am on episode or forums and I don’t wanna force myself to read a story if I don’t want to]

My story is called My Royal Adventure
The story is following a girl named Charlotte who is a fairy princess that was stolen as a baby, she lives out many Disney and fairy tale fantasies and there are even little hints of popular Disney Princess movies, creating her own fairy tale. (Main Character is customizable but name can’t be changed srry)

There are three episodes so far and I’m halfway done with the forth (but normally it will take me a while to write an episode so be aware of that)
For those who read I hope you enjoy

Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5830769628282880

Also writers feel free to add ur story below too sometimes I go through and read some when I feel like it [no r4r necessary]

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: I HAVE 4 READS (Add your stories here too)