I got over 9k lines for customization, pictures, and maybe adding personality's soon

Should I start my story in episode 1 with over 9,000 lines? Or should I start with it in episode 2?:heart::heart::heart::heart:

That’s… A lot…

:slight_smile:️:two_hearts:

wow…

That was only for customization, and pictures. :grin::grin::heart:

That was for customization and pictures mostly. :heart::heart::heart:

I personally find it really annoying when the first ep is just customisation so I would write more. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine has complex branching and choices, it takes 15-20 mins to finish and it’s around 3000 lines.
9000 is a leap.
For advanced directing and branching it should be around 3000-5000

Maybe split the customization up between the first and second episode and start with the first episode.

Most people don’t like reading pilots that only consist of customization, myself included lol… if I were you, I’d begin the actual story in the same episode. :two_hearts:

lol

Oh.

So I have a feeling that more people will say write the story more, so I guess I’m going to write more than customization!:heart::heart::heart::grin: Tysm for helping everyone! :heart:

You’re welcome!

@Jeremy @Sydney_H could you please close this topic? I have found an answer from very kind people! Tysm!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I thought I was the only doing this :joy:

lol! Dw your not the only one! :joy: