I guess, I need help

That’s my motto.

2 Likes

Well, we haven’t met yet and I’m sad that we are meeting like this but I want to tell you that you can always pm me! I don’t know if I’m a therapist or not as Flora said but still I can try my best to atleast make you feel slightly ok or I can totally listen to you and try my best to help you reduce your burden (temporarily atleast!) :heart:

3 Likes

All of ya’ll are so sweet for helping her out. :sleepy: This is the side of the community we need to show more of. Inshallah, it’ll be like this sooner or later. But one problem I have is you popping of at Willow for asking a simple question. You could have been more nicer. Being rude doesn’t show you as the better person in the situation. You could have just answered and be done with it. Either way, I hope you the things people have said helped. It might be hard but with your strong attitude and will-power, I think you got it. :heart:

4 Likes

I never said I am a good person.

Regardless, thank u, I appreciate ur words. :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Good person or not, you definitely are outspoken and brave. To me atleast. :sweat_smile: You’re welcome boo. :kissing:

4 Likes

I feel the same. Don’t harm yourself please. I bit myself and it did not make me feel any better. We’re in this together, you’re not alone. I guess just survive until a better time like I’m trying too…

1 Like

Unless you abuse someone, you’re a good person.

Edit: This is a specific topic, I’m wondering why does it break the guidelines?

1 Like

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules: