I had a dream that my old friends was a real witchcraft

When I was a sleeping, I had a dream that my old friends was real witchcraft including bully.

I do see two bully witchcraft their own dogs

Have you seen your friends do witchcraft?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care
  • Their harming themselves

0 voters

I’m battling a little cold aka running noose.

I saw my new friends killing me for their own secret desire! ~

2 Likes

do you mean she is a Wicca?

3 Likes

Yeah I used to know someone who was a wicca, I see nothing wrong with it, it’s just a religion lol.

6 Likes

Only one I know chaos55t on youtube. but I do know a lot of harry potter fans(including myself)

3 Likes

I’m still battling a cold but unfortunately my old friends don’t talk to me anymore due to call me a harassment and stalker but I’m planning to do a wish in spring to harm them. It wouldn’t be terrible.

1 Like

you sound like the person who end up on r/nicegirls

4 Likes

You shouldn’t wish harm on other people, it’ll come back to you if you do that, well, not only for doing that but for the sake of being the bigger person, and just for being nice and stuff…

2 Likes

I wasn’t being mean or rude but I actually was saying that I wasn’t going to harm them but kill them with kindness like was I mean to say. :grin:

2 Likes

Ohh ok.

2 Likes

Yep I was kidding but I actually had a nightmare about that

2 Likes

If you had a choice to send your bully or your friends to a real haunted house would you ?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

I believe in ghosts and real haunted houses aren’t THAT bad as long as they’re not haunted by demons.

2 Likes

I know that some place around the world including USA :us: that is haunted but I give you a sample like the titanic museum branson mo is haunted because it was on ghost adventures. Even some of battleship are haunted too.

I wouldn’t harm my friends but I understand what you went though but at least I am making new friends .:innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks you. Maybe some of the episode forms on this, is basically what I call bullying but I just ignore it because I don’t mind if my bully stay in a real haunted house with real thing that is terrorizing to them.

Although piano help me with bullying during high school and I workin on a big book of Disney and it better than ever. I love Disney song

Well did you know that winchester movie Is a real haunted house because I didn’t even know that

2 Likes

I know about that because I seen the commercial of the movie and it wicked

1 Like

True but unfortunately it doesn’t scare me anymore.

i’m a wiccan and a witch myself. i can assure you that we don’t harm others. it’s against our religion. :’)

2 Likes

Ok. But unfortunately to help me not to harm anyone is doing piano. Like I got a big book of Disney songs over 60. It fun to learn Disney songs since I haven’t been to Disney since 2008.