I hate coding overlays. HELP

Hi please help me. I know how to create, shift, scale and loop overlays but only in the most basic situations. I’ve seen dara amaries website and no matter what website or video i learn in I just can’t learn to code overlays efficiently.

Like I want to learn the easing functions and make an overlay bounce and stuff…

Like for example, here I want to make the hand sign (they’re one singular overlay) here enter the scene like they are slowly becoming visible while they move farther away from the screen and in the middle of that sequence I want that floating heart to appear changing scale (becoming a bit large, then becoming a bit smaller, basically twinkling slowly like a star) but that never works as I’m having to shift and scale its positions at the same time so I can’t use looping function as it looks disgusting and improper, and I can’t figure out where in the script should i put it for the timing to be perfect.

Also i need the like me back logo to bounce into the screen like come out from the centre and become visible, then doing a little boing while reaching it’s position.

I’m sorry i know this is way too specific but please help me learn to code this or suggest a video that completely covers it all!

1 Like

If you are having trouble with the ease function this mite help

Pm me so I can show you better how to do what you want

2 Likes

Pm me so I can show you better how to do what you want

1 Like

Omg thanks :pleading_face: but i need help coding with the easing functions etc and want to learn to manage the timing animation of overlays

1 Like

Ok I’ll pm you rn

1 Like