I Hate It When This Happens

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try again.

I basically just need help with episode plot ideas and diaolouge from time-to-time. Do you think that’s something you could help with?

1 Like

Sure. Message me whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

Keep on trying, you are getting there. It’s easy!!! :100::grin:

1 Like

I would write a story with you if you wanted, I come on here lots

1 Like

That would be really nice to have help from a friend (Lana) and a co-writer I can depend on. (You). I’ll PM you. Although I might not be able to catch you up on what’s happened so far until later today.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

This is so relatable!
I had asked my friend to help me with the plot and stuff, and this kept happening to me.
So I decided to do it myself.
But to be honest, I felt like reading a lot of stories, and gaining inspiration helped me power through.
I don’t think I can co-write, but I can offer ideas and dialogues whenever you need it!
Just pm me :slight_smile:

And don’t lose hope! It’ll all be okay soon x

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve done this, but in my defense I was really busy at the time, I had taken a break from Episode, and I was really depressed. I’ve been thinking about contacting him again but Idk :woman_shrugging: and this happens to me every time I try to co_write

1 Like

Or when you offer to help but never hear back from them it’s why I’ll never offer to co-write again with someone.

1 Like

Once a girl accepted mt help made a google doc and shared it with me, but removed my access to it two days later

1 Like

That’s crazy. I’m sorry that happen to you. I could offer you advice and help with directing if you would like but I offered to help somebody they were looking for a co-writer and I was like oh I can help so then we were talking and they were like what’syour idea it so I told them I had been there like wow that’s really not what I’m interested and I was like okay so then they were like what about fantasy and nothing towards fantasy writers just I can’t get into a lot of fantasy stuff there are certain things I can but fantasy is really hard for me to get into it and it’s nothing towards anybody that loves fantasy or that is a fantasy writer Just not for me and its like
you know like romance isn’t for others and that’s okay but they were like what about drama I said sure you know we can talk about that I’ve never written a drama but I’d love to try I said my my phone is dying so I may not respond for a little bit but I will right back I promise they sent me a message so we can finish this tomorrow that was like a week ago and I still haven’t heard back from them and I sent them a message back like 2 or 3 hours later saying okay that’s fine I’ll hear from you tomorrow nothing is crazy like I think it kind of goes both ways sometimes it’s the person asking for help that gets ghost it and sometimes it’s the person who’s trying to help that gets ghosted

1 Like

Wow… And that would be nice. I’d really like to improve my directing

1 Like

Sure I can’t help you with what I know and if I don’t know if I can help you try and get it. I can also help with some overlays if need it

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that is why people need to make clear what there idea is from the start. I recomand look at the forum I linked when looking for a writhing partner. because one of the biggest deal break is people want to write diffrent genra

1 Like

@Allie_Diamond_Epy I could also help you with directing if you still need it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That would be cool :smile:

1 Like

Sure, PM me as soon as you need help :smile::blush:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like