I Hate These Creatures

Gosh I hate centipedes, we just kill a small one and it was close to my brother, thank God, mom kill that in time. Why do they exist, why? ;.; Now, gotta be cautious. ;.;

9 Likes

lmao sameeeee :skull: brings a knife to kill them

2 Likes

brings a huge knife and shoe WHERE ARE THOSE LITTLE Bas*ards!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Centipedes: exists
Me:

4 Likes

puts a huge suit on n gets a spray gun GAME ON.

1 Like

Oh gosh, I hate them too. :sob::sob:

I’ll be at the door and I don’t about you guys but yeah- :wave:

1 Like

lol, XDDDDD

1 Like

Those are fucking NASTY :nauseated_face: Little bitches with them hair looking legs need to get tf out of my mirrors :roll_eyes: :nail_care: :clown_face:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: preach.

1 Like

Like… THESE BITCHES BE GETTING IN MY HAIR, SCARF, SWEATER LIKE NAH BITCH THIS IS MY TURF GET TF OUTTA HERE

1 Like

I’ aint get no sleep cause these damn crawling bas** moving!!! WITH THEM PRICKLY LEGSSSSSSS

1 Like

Like bruhhh 100 legs? That ain’t a good look! Yeah I have a fucking pigeon claw but I make it work honeyyyyy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :nail_care: :crown:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have so many of them in my house and it’s gross. Where do they come from??

1 Like

The ground. THE EEKKKYYYY GROUND.

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::sob:

The funny thing is that we’re literally 10x times bigger than those creepy things but still they manage to have this effect on us

1 Like

ikr, by their looks, it creeps us the hell out, and what they can do to us. ;.;

1 Like

True that. Once I had got bitten by one when I was at my relative’s house and my whole hand was swollen, I couldn’t do anything with that hand for a good 2 weeks. So yeah, i learned to keep my distance with those things lol

1 Like