I have 2 stories out on deck and I'm happy with the way it's going, if you have time to check it out that would be amazing

First one is called “You don’t own me”
The second one I just put out today is " Your Fault"

Let me know what you all think

2 Likes

Would you be interested in a R4R?

1 Like

Yeah

I never tried it
How does it work?

Okay, I’ll add your new story “Your Fault” to my list! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done. Can you please do the same?
Here is my story

Title: The Day I Said Goodbye
Author: megCMU2018
Genre: Drama, Romance, and a little comedy.
Chapters: 4
Style: Limelight
Instagram: megan12.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5796229220990976
Description:
After the death of her best friend, Aurora’s lost. No one expected he’d be the one to find her, her best friends Ex-boyfriend. Drama, Romance, Comedy. Limited CC

I’ll read 3 chapters of yours and you read 3 of mine.

Yes

Okay, can you post your link? I just want to make sure I have the right story!

Title: Your Fault
Author: Kim Rigsby
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5870591645384704
Description:
Faith Is in her final year of high school. But what happens when she becomes the bully target, and suddenly blamed for the death of the bully.secrets
Will she crack under pressure?

1 Like

I REALLY WANT YOU TO GET BETTER AND I FEEL LIKE YOUR STORY HAS POTENTIAL! :blush::blush:

I couldn’t get pass 4 minutes of your story. Because of these 5 reasons which are a very IMPORTANT!

Punctuation, at first I was like, ok, she missed the period at the end of her sentence. I was like, I’m just gonna let that slide. But the more I started reading, there was zero punctuation, that is my biggest pet peeve, In a story, I just could not stand it.

1. You said you were working on the spotting and to stay with you. My thing is you should really try to make your first story amazing, I could tell you were a beginner for me, the second of your story, I didn’t really like that, I knew that you were a beginner

2. The intro, it was basic and plain, it didn’t really have me hyped up or anything. It didn’t do anything, really, it had me bored, like, oh, this is just gonna be a normal story.

4.The cover , the cover was a big deal breaker, because it didn’t really catch my eye or nothing, I could have easily saw your story and I wouldn’t have even clicked it if I wasn’t doing a review.

5.I feel like you were in a rush to publish.

Thabks gonna go work on all of that

1 Like

Hey, I just finished chapter 3. I think you are doing a decent job when it comes to directing. My biggest complaint is grammar. Overall I enjoyed the story :slight_smile:

E42F2AD4-530B-4160-B595-C2622BC8740A

Thank you so much and I’ll work on it to maje it more understandable. Imma continue reading your story but that mean alot

2 Likes

I think I already started on the 4th chapter lol

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: I’m glad you are enjoying it :black_heart::black_heart:

Hello, Ill check it out, Would you be able to check out mine when you have a moment?

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like