I have 3 story ideas that I'm writing! What do you guys think?

Hey guys! I have 3 stories in mind that I’m writing on Episode! I’ll put down their titles and their descriptions! Can you tell me what you guys think? Also, if you don’t think these stories are for you, that’s completely fine!

The story Titles are:

1. My Changed Personality

2. The Fairy Academy

3. My Robot Friend

Their Descriptions:

1. My Changed Personailty (Currently writing)

You’re cursed to change your personality when you see your trigger. How will this affect your life? How will it affect your friendships? How will it affect your Love Life?|CC| |LI|

2. The Fairy Academy (Currently writing)

You’ve been enrolled into the Fairy Academy! Lots of fun, interesting things, and maybe even love await you there! Will you be the Fairy of The Month like your mother was?|CC| |LI|

3. My Robot Friend

Sarah rarely had any friends growing up. So, she decided to make an Android! Will he be able to fit in like the others? Or will he be exposed?

By the way, an Andriod is a robot made to look like a human!

Tell me your thoughts on the titles and descriptions! Also, tell me if you’re interested! I’ll tag you when they’re out if you are!

Tags

@LiaLopez
@GennieG
@episode.mistletoe
@Dara.Amarie
@Kenzienorman4
@lanafrazer_episode
@Tissy
@MeganLove
@LemonProductions

5 Likes

they sound cool! i can’t wait to read them :star_struck:

1 Like

my robot friend def !

1 Like

That one sounds very interesting!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! That one is the newest idea!

1 Like

I’m proud :sneezing_face:

1 Like

I can’t wait to read the fairy academy it’s what got my attention i love fantasy and I can’t wait to read others too

2 Likes

I like the fairy academy the only thing I would say don’t do is use the android thing in your story i mean if your allowed it’s fine it’s just cause of copyright :blush::pray::sweat_smile:

What? You mean like the phone company?

But overall they look so cool :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

This one looks really funny!

1 Like

I do believe that this one is the best especially if you want to use advanced directing, it would be awesome :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the other two were good too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but, My robot friend was the best, my opinion though :heart:

2 Likes

Fun fact: You’ll get to customize the robot, and the main character is Sarah!

3 Likes

??? Wow, I didn’t expect that :exploding_head: good luck with that :heart:

1 Like

“My robot friend” sounds very interesting! Definitely going to read that! :smile: :smile: :clap:

1 Like

NOW THIS DOES EVEN SOUND MORE INTERESTING!!! :scream:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.