I have a problem with characters changing into outfits that the reader has chosen

The lines with spaces are the ones you need to delete, not any with dialogue. Choice options cannot be separated further than a single line.

So for example… This is okay.

This is NOT okay and provides an error:

OMG YESSS WE GOT A NO ERROR OR WARNINGS THING!! Oh I hope it still works when I preview it!! I’m going to preview it now from a couple of scenes before and I will let you know if all is good! Damn honestly how do you know all of this stuff ahahah?!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

The reason this error that you’ve just experienced exists is because choices with only one option is a real thing. Because of this, the extra space tells your script that you’ve only got one choice, and tells it to go on to the next scene or line of dialogue :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG IT WORKS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH honestly I have no words rn, I was stressing so much cause of this and you helped me through the whole thing AND ON A SUNDAY!!! OMG GIVE THIS GIRL A NAME ON THE HOLLYWOOD FLOOR! do you have an insta cause I’m gonna make an episode acc so I will follow you?

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! You don’t have to! My Instagram is the same username as on the forums though, @Winteronepisode :two_hearts:

And it’s my pleasure! If you ever need anymore help, my DMs are always open <3

OMG I LOVE YOU THANK YOUUUU!!! I’ll make a new acc now, dk what umma name it but I will figure it out and then follow you ahahah :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.