I have a problem with the gem choices

Heyy I have a problem with the gem choices and I don’t understand why…
So I ask 8 gems for getting your lost points back, 5 gems for supporting the author and 5 gems for getting a tip in a game. But on my app all the gems are 15 gems :sweat_smile:
I don’t understand what I do wrong… Can someone help me?

probleem1

hmmm it seems to me you did all right as it is instructed here :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

maybe it’s some bug?

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know😘

1 Like

For some reason, I get an error when saving

choice “option1”{

choice (going_to_friction_game)
GEMS:17 “option1” {

}“option2” {

}

}“option2”{

The first time I wrote in the chapter, this code passed without error, saved and reproduced
A little further I write the second such choice when saving, an error is issued.
The first time everything worked out, but the second time it didn’t work out.

Can I ask questions here in Russian?

Are you trying to make choice inside choice?

If so:

NARR
First choice
choice “option1”{
NARR
Second choice
< GEMS:17 > “option1” {
}“option2” {
}

}“option2”{
}

the gems have to be in < > without gap - unfortunately forum than hides it so I had to write it with the space between the bracket

Somewhere something like this. The main thing is that the first time I did it and the second, after a while, the error

In general, I want to do this:

Selection for stones on an orange background

Точнее высказаться через определённое колличество строк, а первый выбор проходит нормально

so it should be simple choice then:

NARR
Second choice
< GEMS:17 > “option1” {
}“option2” {
}

sorry can you speak english please? My ability to read azbuka are limited. :smiley:

Did not quite understand
is it a team or a storyteller?

And the choice for “GEMS” should be a simple choice?

what do you mean with “team or storyteller”??

It can be simple choice or choice inside choice, this is up to you - I just gived you example based on the picture you have shown me.

I just can’t understand how the first choice is made in the picture. The orange color is made by the command PREMIUM And how GEMS are made on the orange color it is impossible to understand in any way

Aha

well normal gem choice looks like this:

NARR
Would you like to maximize your influence points to 64?
choice (premium_41)
“Yeah - I want to buy points” {
@INFLUENCE =64
NARRATOR
You have got 64/64 Influence points
} “Nah I am fine.” {

Honestly I am not able to figure out too how to make it golden in this moment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

the story from which you have the screenshot - was it a community story or an episode story? If episode - it can be some hidden feature.

1 Like

This screenshot is taken from history The kss list
This is not only in the history The k
ss list in all other stories that are placed in the section “Home” And are marked with an E in the upper corner

yes this are all episode stories - I gues this is special feature only for episode stories - and it is not availible for comunity stories. I am not 100% sure but I never heared thst the golden gem is acessible command for us.

1 Like

The Home section contains stories from different authors, so I think there are community stories as well. Perhaps the episode changes colors during selection.
The episode selects there stories that it considers interesting. I read about this in one of the sections of the site

If they have the E at the corner this are all featured stories.

Hey- I think this is just a glitch. They’ve said before that some users may see gem choices still at 15 gems and I’ve always seen them at 15 gems when testing my own story (even though they shouldn’t have been 15).

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know :kissing_heart: