I have a question about a Story Cover, can anyone help?

So, I’m trying to make a cover for my story, but I’m not sure if it is against episode guidelines… The cover is split in half, one side it my main character is just here in her room in a casual outfit. The other side she is is the dark blue boy brief with a mask on, and she has bruises all over her and bruised and slightly bloody knuckles- with another one of my characters on the ground (the dance_crawl_loop, I’m not sure if that’s the exact animation :sweat_smile:) and the character also has bruises and he is bleeding, with blood on the floor. (The blood being from them having a fistfight.) If anyone can tell me if it will be alloud, thank you! :blush:

I don’t think the blood is allowed…
I’m not sure but for a art scene my background wasn’t allowed

But this one was

1 Like

Ah, yeah I don’t think mine will be allowed. All I can do is try… But thank you anyways! :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @epy_saffy, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like