I have a question about choosing gender for the MC

Hi, and I’m thinking about doing a story where you can choose the gender for the MC, and yet I’m worried about setting up customization for the LIs (this story will have multiple LIs). Now as I type up this story, I have to type up two storylines, one male and one female, and what I’m afraid of is that when I put the customization templates in each storyline, I’ll get the duplicate label warning. Another thing, I’m afraid of is getting a warning for two templates of the same character. So anyway, my question is, how can I resolve these issues? If anybody knows, then please let me know.

Close the branch female and male mc, put the CC, then put the branch opening again and just continue.

Example:
if (FEMALE_MC){
Whatever script u have here
}
elif (MALE_MC){
Whatever script
}

Put CC for LI’s

if (FEMALE_MC){
Whatever script u have here
}
elif (MALE_MC){
Whatever script
}

I also recommend opening and closing the branch when starting in a new background, it feels more organised. +If the MC isn’t in a scene you wouldn’t need any branching (except if a name/pronoun about them is used).

Hope this is clear enough.

2 Likes

Use Dara’s templates. You can have multiple CC for both genders https://www.dara-amarie.com/multiple-limelight-cc

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.