I have a question about co-writing

I’m trying to co-write with someone but I’m wondering how?

1 Like

You can ask them how you can help them
Like most of them mention example: “I need someone who does coding & directing, I can manage dialogues” so on.
It depends whether you both share account or they will describe the scene and you gotta make template for them.
I am guessing this is how it works.
Its better you should discuss with that person and know whats best for both of you.

1 Like

ok, thanks for your suggestion. we were both planning on using an email.

1 Like

when i co wrote with someone we spoke over insta we would plan the episode together then
they would do the script i would do the coding
and they would leave me notes on the script with suggestions and i would also write sometimes too.
i think having roles each will help

1 Like

Right now I’m doing 2 different stories with other people for one of the people I’m doing kind of what @/nylahlovesu1 is doing. And for the other person, we have a google doc and we can both type out the story detail that way. Really the most important thing for you to discuss is if the account is going to be joint like @/Deevas said or if you going not going to joint the decide whose account it’s going to be on.

hope that makes sense I was kind of rushing lol

1 Like

yea it is, I’m just anxious since it’s my first time ever writing a story on episode.

I used a shared account for my cowriter - so we both were able to write the story in the portal - but this you should do only on a shared account, if you do it on your private you don’t want another person to have access there usually - if it should be published on your profile you still can create shared one and once it is finished there you can copy it to your account and publish.

1 Like

ty, for the advice @Farah_DeSantis.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.