I have a question about episode guildlines?

So apartently I can’t use this:

^image above because it uses “Brands, Real People and Places” which falls under “Use of copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including (but not limited to) excerpts or passages taken from literary works, video games, television or film”. I’m not really sure why it got rejected because they let art I got from other people pass before :woman_shrugging:t5: And @CIA_WRITES’s water mark is on it. Does anyone know why exactly I can’t use it, I don’t want it to go to waste :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Properly the watermark.

1 Like

Idk I was thinking maybe the watermark needs to be more prominent :woman_shrugging:t5: I don’t think it needs to be taken off because @/ShabbyBoa made art for me with her watermark on it and it was approved :blob_hearts: thanks tho

1 Like

i don’t mean to come across as rude, but have you asked the artist for a timelapse of their process? sometimes art is denied for suspected tracing. ofc that doesn’t mean the artist did, but it’s happened to some people before. i only say this because tracing is counted as a copyright infringement.

however, if someone else had theirs approved with the same watermark, that could also mean that a different team member reviewed their upload. this has also happened to people where certain things are accepted yet sometimes rejected.

it just gets really wonky lol. maybe delete and re-upload?

3 Likes

I did search up the art, I know all the trics to find trace art. And I found nothing on this. So it I think it’s the watermark.

2 Likes

Okay that makes sense :grin: I’ll ask her but I don’t think she traced tho. She made one just like this before so if anything she traced the old one, but I highly doubt it :blob_hearts:

thank you for doing research on it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll ask her about the watermark :blob_hearts:

1 Like

yeah I was thinking about doing that :heart:

welp- I did it and it got approved :partying_face: :rofl:

2 Likes