I Have A Question About Passes

Okay, so if you’re story is featured on a shelf, and you got gems and free passes. And let’s say your old passes were at 4 and the new passes is like 20. When you’ve finished using all of them, does it go back to the new passes or to the old passes that you currently had.

I had like maybe 20 passes (im just guessing, can’t remember) I think when I got featured for Hidden Gem, and when I used all of them, it goes back to 4 passes. That’ kind of weird. I thought you get to keep the number of passes that it’s added. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

no, you always only earn 4 passes when you use up, same goes for if you buy them.

2 Likes

Hiii fsr I can’t start a message of my own (just joined and I’m a bit confused) but like has anyone uploaded a background, and it says it’s ‘successful’ but in my background gallery it say error? Sorry for asking a question on another one x

1 Like

Is it uploaded to your account? Can you send a screenshot using your phone?

I tried but It says ‘You can’t embed media items on a post’ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are you on instagram? I can message you there.

Yh my insta is elepisode_writes xx

1 Like

It will always remain at 4 passes, sorry I don’t know why episode is like this.

1 Like

ill message you now

1 Like

:sob: thanks.

okay, thanks

1 Like

Nah, they wouldn’t be that generous. :joy: The only way it would keep it is through a bug. That is what happened when I bought 14 passes. Once I used them it gave me 8 every refill time but then I ruined it by watching an ad that got rid of it. :grimacing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.