I have a question about Reads

Hey guys.

I’m really just wondering if 200 reads in one month is good or not? I published the first 3 episodes on June 3rd and I just reached 200 today. I update every week 1-2 chapters and I have 9 out now. Currently working on Season 1 Finale.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to get more people interested.
Just know this is not just about reads I truly love writing. But I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t exciting to see the numbers go up.

Thanks :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes

Yes 200 reads is great! Congrats :tada: :partying_face: and I hope you get many more! And just keep on promoting your story.

2 Likes

Aw you’re so sweet! Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

200 is great. has been out for months and only have a little over 500. and like 70% of those are from r4r.

so 200 is really good in my opinion.

1 Like

That’s good! It depends though. Once Episode reviews your story, your story may go up and down in ranking. If your story goes into the top 100 shelf, then you’ll get a lot more reads. Also, completed stories tend to get way more reads, so 200 in a month for 3 episodes is awesome!!

Congrats!! :partying_face::partying_face::+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys!!

200 reads in a month is very good, it took 4 months for my story to get 200 reads. But I’m just writing and coding for fun so that doesn’t really bother me.

3 Likes

I’ve asked on IG for shoutouts and honestly, I never got any help, just fobbed off with some excuse.

I’ve never been much for social media besides Facebook. I just got instagram a few months ago. I created a account for my episode page. I’m not the best at promoting but I’m trying to get there. lol Thanks for the feed back! you can follow me if you want @deedee_writes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.