I have a question: Art Scenes or not?

Do you guys like art scenes or not? :two_hearts:
Can you tell me in the comments? Also, sorry for the questions, which genre do you like them in? :blush:

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t have a real strong opinion on art scenes. They tend to look really pretty, and I like how they sometimes show emotions and actions that you can’t really do while doing scenes that aren’t art scenes.

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sometimes art scenes set a mood episode characters cannot. Even though art scenes can cost money (or can be made for free) or if you make them, they ARE really pretty. But I don’t really mind if there is no art scene.

2 Likes

Thanks alot! That really helped! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I like only if

A. the author draw them self
B that the story dont have CC or I have been told about the art scene before the CC, actually also if I can pick name before that because if there is art scenes I wont CC and if I pick a name then are been told the story has art scenes after then I leave the story because name dosent fit the look

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

They can be nice and add a lot to the story if the art is of a high standard or at least decent standard (not trying to be mean to anybody as I only dabble in digital art myself and it is hard but there are plenty of people who offer high quality art). I mean you don’t need them randomly only for scenes that wouldn’t look as good directed. Also, they can get annoying if there is fifty lines of text I have to tap through over them. It is done best when there are a few lines of text and you pan over the artwork then move on.

2 Likes

I L O V E art scenes!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really like art scenes because they show emotions and actions that characters can’t do and they are also beautiful and showing that the person who created the story wants it to be perfect even if it’s not

I don’t mind if there are art scenes or not. They are cool though, and they can add a lot to the story. If you have art scenes, you should tell the reader if you include CC in your story.
If you like art scenes, then go for it! :smile:

1 Like