I have a question episode

Hey, who actually has put that there are a episode author on their resume or CV?

And can you do that and it be viable?

4 Likes

I’m not exactly sure. Authors aren’t necessarily hired by Episode so I don’t think you’d be able to add that to a resume. Maybe if the author was payed? It might work like Youtube does. This would be something you’d send a ticket to episode for.
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234

2 Likes

Thanks, do you think it could be a skill set?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

If you’re wanting to put it as a skill set, you might want to put it down as coding. But I’m not sure what you would call Episode’s coding language. (i.e. Java, Python) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. I agree. It really is best to just ask Episode directly about this. I’m sure they would have an answer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

That is a skill. And a positive self promoting! Be sure to add links to your stories, but write in your CV only stories which you finished.

If I’d be the one who’d gets your CV, I’d open those links to check them, first out of curiosity, but also to see what kind of person you are and what can you offer!

So yeah, put that in your CV! It’s your masterpiece! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your repsonses