I have a question- I'm kinda new to some of this still

Hey, so I’m still a little new to writing on episode and the community so I have a question. Does anyone make script templates helping with like the background characters in some scenes, like I always struggle with that so is it like a thing for someone to make a template for it or is that too hard to do? Sorry this may be a dumb question or I may seem a lil selfish, I just struggle a lottt! :grimacing:

1 Like

you can check out @Dara.Amarie 's templates, and there are also quite alot of people here on the forums who do custom templates for free, just make a post asking for either script help or looking for someone to make me a custom template!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You can look around this thread as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a thread for requesting spot directing templates: KNOW YOUR PLACE! (Gargamel's Character Spot Directing Shop)

There are a lot of other template request threads here on the Forums, you’ll just have to search for them.

You can also just create a thread requesting a template to be made with as much detail as you can include and someone will help you out with creating one. The Forums has a lot of helpful users who love to help out.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay thank you!

OMG, thank you! I am starstruck by you noticing me, senpai!

1 Like