I have a question, it’s urgent!

So I’m gonna write a demon and Angel story. But thing is who’s gonna be the leader of heaven? I read an episode story today that has fallen Angels, angels, and demons. The leader of heaven was Gabriel, so I’m a bit confused.

Tags

@Nat.Alia @corvus.writes @ImAnAlien @Celestial_Night @Superpup @lostintranslation @MMG

11 Likes

I mean… It’s a fantasy so like… Can’t you make it up?? I’m confused-

7 Likes

Ya- true-

But I’m scared ima offend people-

3 Likes

I think if you just give a warning at the beginning it should be fine?? I’ve seen stories that had similar themes and it didn’t contain anything super religious.

6 Likes

Hmmm, true.

2 Likes

But don’t take my word for it. :woman_shrugging:t4: I’m not entirely sure

3 Likes

well the seven archangels are Michael Gabriel Uriel Raphael Selaphiel Jegudiel and Barachiel

2 Likes

i dont know anything about it :sunglasses:
was just hoping that there will be some questions i can answer by watching “Lucifer” :fire:

3 Likes

gasps You watch it too!!!

3 Likes

OMG yess!! one of my faves :sunglasses: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Ooh! I’m was actually writing a super similar story. It used to be really close to the plot you talked about in your other posts, but it’s been changed off to something else completely. I named my angel ‘leader’(?) Joshua (Josephine for female) and the devil ‘leader’(?) Lucifer. (Lilith for female vers.) The key to heaven/hell stories is using some stuff that’s based on biblical stories/lore and the rest is using your creativity. You don’t need to stick directly to Christianity as described, imo.

2 Likes

I’d probably go with what ImAnAlien said. Similar to mature themes, you could add that this story is a fantasy based on elements that could be deemed religious, such as heaven and hell and may not be subject to your beliefs and that if you continue reading, you understand that. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m Christian, but if it’s a fantasy story then you shouldn’t be too worried about naming them completely accurately. Like somebody said above, you should just make the names up and interpret it in your own way, though I’d still put a warning that it may go against the beliefs of some. There is a similar kind of religious warning in a story by Kalea, I think it was called Sinfully Yours.

2 Likes

As a religious person myself, I dont really get offended by Angels/Demon/Heaven/Hell stuff. infact I do LOVE readin about em.
(People have different beliefs afterall and its really interesting to see others’)

However, try to stay away from specific/angels in holy books or talk abt God [especially if its something rude]
But other than that have fun! :dancer:t2::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.