I have a question 🤔

Hi.
So I’m broke :sweat_smile:. I have been doing free art for a month now. And I was thinking if I should start taking commissions. but I don’t know if my art is good enough to commission it. :woman_shrugging:
So I’m gonna post here my examples. Feel free to tell me if my art is good enough for commission.
( Also, I’m not going to be mad, you can say whatever you think about my art)

My examples

2 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes: I 100% think your art is good enough to commission :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Omd, thank you much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! If I were you, I would definitely not be giving out such beautiful art for free! You could make a pretty decent amount off money of them, you should open an art shop:)

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartbeat: :pleading_face:. I’m really considering to start one

Every art is worth commissions but I recommend you to make your anatomy a little better :sweat_smile:
and work on shades and highlights a little bit more before commissioning… :smiling_face:

Your art is gorgeous tho :smiling_face:

1 Like

If you wanna commission its up to you, but many episode authors never wanna pay, they are poor people who cant afford it acording to evryone who ask for free art

if i had to spend on money on art I honestly would buy yours, if I where to spend money I would wanna spend a bit more and get something really good, yours is not bad its just not amazing

I recomand you watch this, it can help a bit in explaning comission and give an idea of art pricing

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m currently working on improving that. Thank you for telling me :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Ok. I will watch it. Thank you :blush:

1 Like