I have a suggestion!

I want to write a story, but I must do it on my phone. It’s very complicated for me to write it via browser, so maybe we could have a In app writer portal? I know Episode deleted the option to create stories in app, but i think it would be a much easier way? Is there a chance for Episode to add Writer Portal to app again?:thinking:

6 Likes

I think that’s a good suggestion. There is actually a way to access the writers portal on your phone. You can just type in Episode Interactive and it should take you to the portal when you sign in.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah i know! It’s just lagging a lot…

1 Like

It lags for me too.

1 Like

:disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Hello @Countess.Bathory, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since it’s related to Episode. I’d suggest checking out the thread FEATURE: Episode Portal for mobile! 📱 since it’s a request similar to what you’re suggesting.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.