I have amazing ideas just need help writing it

Hello I am looking for someone to help me write my new story called “forbidden love” I know exactly what I want done with it but I need help writing it all out. Please respond to me ASAP if you can help. Thank you!

3 Likes

I have a lot of projects going on, so I won’t be able to commit to being a full time writing partner. However, I’d be glad to help. I can help you brain storm, proofread, and send coding tips. And I can try to answer your questions. My Instagram is @amphia.episode, and you can message me here if you’d like to, too.

hmu to discuss further

Awesome! I would love to see if I can work further with you! Whenever if you have the time to help in anyway I would greatly appreciate it

1 Like

What’s your Instagram?

you should post this into the find writing partner part. :wink:

Hello @Nickiebear, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey! I would love to help you write your story! I wrote mine a long time ago and am now just making it into episodes, so I’d love to put my creative side to work and help co-write. Feel free to email me at salsagirl154@aol.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.