I have an amazing ideaaaa ♥

Heyyy :kiss: I got an awesome idea in my head right now, and I’d like your opinion! I was thinking, there are many threads about helping to write in some language, and it got me thinking: What if I made a story in my OWN language? (Polish) I want to do it, because on google play comments people nag about no Polish language on the app (well duh this app was created in the country where you speak english) but people don’t seem to get it, so I decided to do it their way. What do you think? :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Sure! I’ve seen story variations in Spanish and French, but no Polish yet, so it’ll be really cool! I’m warning you though: I might not read your story because… well… I can’t. I’m sure others would be excited though!

1 Like

Go for it really! Not everyone is fluent in English and wants to read stories written in that language~

1 Like

That would be cool! My heritage is Polish and I’d like to learn some more of it and it would probably help me if you published a story in Polish.

1 Like

Really? Where do you live? (I mean in what country)

1 Like

I won’t do it now, because I already planned two stories in english, but I think a third one will be in Polish.

1 Like

Australia. I’ve never been to Poland myself but I’d love to go.

1 Like