I have an amazing story idea lmk what u think! (I also need a co-writer)

I have a amazing idea for a story ! (in my opinion) but im in need for a co-writer since im still a noob in coding on here :,)
anyways, this is my idea:

:cherries:Theres a girl, she’s been hurt from her ex who was careless and verbally abusive (low-key a physic plus he cheated) she’s still recovering when she hears some terrible news- her bestfriend was murdered at a fancy party. to make matters worse, the police could find any security footage or evidence of the guy, they closed the case. She was pretty pissed off so she decided to take matters into her own hands and hires a private investigator… during the course of the story they slowly fall in love with each other! The murderers true identity may surprise her as he was closer to her than she thought :wink::cherries:

11 Likes

this is such a good idea dude omg :smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Oh I like that ~!

I would read it

2 Likes

tysm :relieved:

1 Like

Hello @_sienna, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

have a amazing idea for a story ! but I rly need a co writer since im still new to this stuff (in my opinion)

:cherries:Theres a girl, she’s been hurt from her ex who was careless and verbally abusive (low-key a physic plus he cheated) she’s still recovering when she hears some terrible news- her bestfriend was murdered at a fancy party. to make matters worse, the police could find any security footage or evidence of the guy, they closed the case. She was pretty pissed off so she decided to take matters into her own hands and hires a private investigator… during the course of the story they slowly fall in love with each other! The murderers true identity may surprise her as he was closer to her than she thought :wink::cherries:

2 Likes

B U M P !
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I can help u

1 Like

okok tysm! how should we do it?? :sneezing_face:

I don’t know
CAN u tell me the story u r writing ?

its in the question I posted but ill paste it again:

have a amazing idea for a story ! (in my opinion)

:cherries:Theres a girl, she’s been hurt from her ex who was careless and verbally abusive (low-key a physic plus he cheated) she’s still recovering when she hears some terrible news- her bestfriend was murdered at a fancy party. to make matters worse, the police could find any security footage or evidence of the guy, they closed the case. She was pretty pissed off so she decided to take matters into her own hands and hires a private investigator… during the course of the story they slowly fall in love with each other! The murderers true identity may surprise you as he was closer to her than she thought :cherries:

1 Like

I can help you too if you want lol

1 Like

that sounds really cool! I’m currently working on a story, but I will definetly read it when it comes out!

2 Likes

ok :,) tysmmm it means a lot since im literally a noob at this lmao-

2 Likes

Her ex boyfriend try to kill the private investigator then she would call the police and the dangerous ex boyfriend go away and no one found him until he killed someone else .
What will happen in the futur , will the police catch him or not ?

1 Like

oop- yes it is the ex although it might be too obiovus so I might bring in one of her family members or the mafia im not sure yet, and yes they will catch them at the end :,)

1 Like

:do u have a insta we can talk thro??? this is my idea in more detail sorta

ok so I have the basic draft of the story I was thinking it could start with murder killing her at the party yk filled with rich people and so on, the police investigate but cant find any evidence, he was wearing a full mask so u couldn’t see who he was on the security footage, they started asking the owner of the house, they knew nothing, they said they only invited close friends and famous people so he could have snuck in, they call her family and her best friend (the main character) and they tell her the awful news… a month passes and the police close the case due to lack of evidence. She then hires a private investigator she wanted to get revenge on the person who hurt the person who loved her most. During the course of the story they have to break into rooms using a passcode, find evidence the police didn’t notice (strand of hair, a drop of saliva etc…) they slowly fall in love with each other, and at the end of the story they finally find out who it was (it could either be the main characters ex or it could be the mafia getting revenge on the best friends family) (idk yet) I can start making the script and u can code it and ill give u credit and ill post it :,) tysm for helping again!

1 Like

My insta is @epy.vector

1 Like

Love it! It sounds like it would be really fun to read!

1 Like

alr ill go follow u later

1 Like