I have an idea owo

I had an idea where a bunch of authors would get together to make one story. It would be like the 39 Clues series, how each book is written by a different author, but instead of a whole book, its a few chapters. For example, author 1 writes 5 chapters, author 2 does another 5, so on, so forth. It could also rotate between authors. Idk if it can be done with the crossover guidelines rn, but maybe in the future?

16 Likes

I like your idea, I had never thought about it before, but it seems a great idea ! :clap::+1::blush:

1 Like

I like this idea. Definitely something I’d be interested in in the future

2 Likes

Omg this is like such a great idea I love it!

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

oooooooohhhhhh nice idea, i’d be down to do this lol :blue_heart:

1 Like

That’s actually a really great idea!

1 Like

Cool idea :smile:

1 Like

That’s an amazing idea! And at the begging of each chapter it could be like “written by so and so”… I’m down

1 Like

This is a great idea! A group of authors (I think about 10) used to do this awhile ago and it was so fun! Maybe you can start assembling a team together for the next contest and coordinating with them. Even though you don’t know the theme, you can at least start coordinating! Or maybe if not for the next contest, you can do a seasonal or quarterly connection. I’d read it :slight_smile: why is this smiley face so creepy

2 Likes

If u do it I will love to participate

1 Like

@Clover-Ross I’m half asleep so forgive me, but when I saw assemble, I immediately thought Authors Assemble (@KookiesAndKreme group name?) . Too much Avengers/Episode, not enough sleep. Gnite peeps :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Bumpsies: Has this developed at all? :slight_smile:

no, i completely forgot about this, thanks for reminding me. does anyone wanna do this for the current creators contest?

1 Like

Was scrolling through old activity and topics and this hasn’t been closed due to inactivity yet, so I just went for it lol.
I may not be able to join because I’m doing doubles right now :frowning:
Maybe change the title to appeal to some authors who may want to join the contest? Idk

1 Like