I have BIG news, "OVER IT"!

I just posted my big Ted Talk post basically on why I’ve been gone, which was honestly pretty sad:

BUT! There is always a silver lining! I have great news for you guys!

Since I picked back up writing, I am currently working on a new story! And I know I have posted about other stories of mine that have yet to be published, but I am extremely pumped for this one and SO excited to share it with you soon! My new story called, “OVER IT”, should be released by end of spring or mid-summer! It will be my first Episode and my first time writing a murder mystery! I will be slowly posting more about it, but I wanted to let everyone know it is in the works!

Secondly, (IK TWO BIG YAYS IN ONE DAY) I got an Instagram account FINALLY :party_time: :partying_face: I will be posting updates on my story on there! I will be able to talk to everyone more through Instagram because I will be using that way more. But, please add me! My link is on my profile and it will be on this post!

I would be happy to answer any questions and I’m so happy to share this news with everyone! I am so so so excited, you guys!! I love y’all so much :blob_hearts: And please leave your Instagram accounts below so I can follow you!!

2 Likes

Hey! If you need any custom poses or splashes covers or art scenes please I beg you please check out our art store we really need so requests :joy: ^Minimayday’s Art shop {OPEN}^

1 Like

I will definitely check it out :joy: I’m an artist myself! I love supporting all Episode artists :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Tysm!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

New Clue! Up on my Instagram NOW!

wow can i be a staff

1 Like

Well, I’m not really accepting staff at the moment, because I was planning on working on it by myself. But, thank you for wanting to help me with this and I’ll let you know if I change my mind or need help :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.