I have GREAT IDEAS but don’t kno how to write!

I have some amazing Episode ideas in my head! Just don’t kno how to write! I need help! Can someone teach me how to write out my ideas!

2 Likes

Hi! If you want to know how to write, watch Joseph Evan’s videos on YouTube for basic directing! When I first started writing, I watch most of his videos and tried to write on my own now. :blush: Happy writting! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

By writing out these ideas, do you mean writing them down on the portal or actually executing these into proper words?

1 Like

I can write the ideas out on paper. I just don’t kno how to code and actually put it into the portal

2 Likes

I hear you girl

So for directing I found Joseph Evans useful but hold on, I’ll hit you up with some links in the forums which helped me immensely when I started out

2 Likes

An example of @JemU776’s extremely useful threads, she’s made many directing threads to help novices and experts alike.

@Dara.Amarie has many helpful threads involving advanced directing along with basic directing along with a help thread.

I’m putting these two users together as they are a dream team - @Apes and @RudeInception both have extremely useful directing threads along with a help thread.

I recommend browsing around the forum and messing around the portal too so you develop confidence with directing. It takes practice but getting a hang of directing is very possible.

I was writing for a year and now some demands are second-nature for me to write yet sometimes I still need directing help - directing is coding so it takes effort and time, but very doable! Hope I helped :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for linking, helping and giving is my passion :heart:

I recommend everyone to check out: "List" of Helpful Threads

4 Likes

Awesome! I have been watchin some of his videos. I’ve got my characters laid out I have also found it time consuming with the puttin outfits together

1 Like

Hopefully I catch on really fast! I usually do! But thank you! I hope I can actually get this idea out and portrayed the way I want!

1 Like