I Have just published my first book

This is the first time I have ever done this… the link to it is above if you fancy a read. Feedback would be appriciated massivley. I actually have quite an intense scene in it as Its kinda based on my real life! The only thing i dont have in it is choices. I couldn’t figure out how to merge it on the app? Also when remove characters off the set… once or twice on the next scene I can see them walk past?

Sounds good, I think I’ll give it a read! :blush: Maybe put this in the ‘Promoting Your Story’ section. By any chance, was this inspired by the movie Girl’s Trip?

I have never seen the movie :slight_smile: maybe I should if its good… I actually wrote it on true events… as sad as one bit of the story is it resulted into a girls trip to help me be distracted. If added bits in that arnt true to make it more exciting though… :slight_smile: I wish my real life was as interesting ha. And thankyou for your advice. I was looking for a page to promote it but i must have missed it as new to this x

You should watch it! It’s hilarious, but very…inappropriate, so if you don’t like that sort of stuff then maybe don’t watch it :joy: Your story sounds really good and same. My life could be more interesting if I actually went out the house, but Netflix is better :joy: No problem x

Haha I dont inappropriate it probably suits me! Anything funny I’m all for! And same… I work 6 days a week for 9 hours so i love abit of sho wbox! :slight_smile:

I dont mind inappropriate that should say x

It’s hilarious, definitely a good movie x

You guys can check out my book too!! It’s called “Him & I” my cover photo is pending. But I account name is JMO. Check it out!! It’s really good!!
I love HIM and I (LIMELIGHT)! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode