I have low motivation but I will get your request done

Hey guys! I probably shouldn’t of made a whole thread for this, but I don’t want to bother saying it to each… if you have requested from me, whether that be from my own shop, a shop I work at, or just in general. I will get your request done, I PROMISE YOU! I have super low motivation to edit right now, and write. So it is very hard for me to do it, I will do it, I won’t forget trust me. It just may take me awhile, I personally hate making people wait for things… but trust me I’m trying my best, if you can be patient I would appreciate it so much! :pleading_face: I’m not feeling the best right now, but I will get your request done. AND I WILL KEEP THAT AS A PROMISE… I also have a lot going on in my life right now, so I’m very busy… :two_hearts:

Edit: Also if I work at your shop can you move my amount of requests I take down to 3? I would normally do 6 but everything above explains why it’s hard

3 Likes

I know that feeling. Just need to take a break. I wish you good luck with everything. Just know everyone understands :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.